Thursday, December 29, 2016

Day 251.

Oh my goodness.
We passed the 100 days mark.
Yey.

But I still got my exams.
So I can't really celebrate.

You know how I don't really tell people how I feel
(Except if I hate them, I tell that to their face)
I know it makes you (maybe) disappointed or (less likely maybe) sad,
But it doesn't mean it changed the way I feel about you.
Don't worry, I only express anger and hatred clearly, not love.

And sorry, I'm definitely not the type of girlfriend that clings to you every single hour,
Or showers you with lovey dovey words and quotes,
Or cute expressions and laugh
(I know I laugh like a man)
Definitely not the type to hashtag our pictures with :
#relationshipgoals
#tilljannah
#loveyou

Nope, definitely not.

I do changed my style of talking
And treating you.
You know how I never gave the flying kiss emoji, ever hardly since, I don't know when.
I know, I have my reasons.

You knew how I was heartbroken like I can never recover before, right?
I just don't want to be hurt again.
That's why I was being a bit cold towards you.
Believe me, it was all my defense mechanism.

Oh yeah, one more thing.
Don't ask about my tweets, facebook post or blog post.
I hate when people do that.
It is kinda annoying.
Whatever in here, stays here.
It was my way of erasing things from my mind,
And asking it would give me both headache and heartache.

So do not, ever,
I repeat,
Never ever ask about it.
Ever.
Or you will suffer dire consequences.

p/s : Still have to study for Applied Economics. Well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment