Sunday, May 1, 2016

One.

I am finally speaking up after all this.

I'm sorry,
I can't continue this relationship with you anymore.

But I'm thankful for all the good times
And memories you gave me
When we were together.

The dates,
The walks,
The times you spent for me
Even travelling from Kuantan on your motorcycle
I'm touched, and thankful for that.

And I was always so sincere about my feelings,
Never once that I lied about how I loved you
But now, I think it's time for me to let you go forever.
And you need to know that I'll never look back to us again.

You may have known that I've blocked everything
Your number and social medias
Believe me,
It'll be easier for both of us this way.

So let's move on.
And I hope that you'll find your princess,
Treat her right
And always be a good son to your parents.
Don't forget to pray.
And please take care of your health.

I've cried,
I've been throwing tantrums
And honestly I've seek professional help
To get over you.
Maybe I'm still crying
But I know I can get up and smile again.

Let's live our own lives from now on.
Thank you.
I pray only the best for you.

Sincerely,
Me. To you.

p/s : We'll cry for now, but I hope we'll smile again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment